SHOCKLES LINESNUBBER 20 BLACK
- Progressive tension design means the further the Line Snubber stretches, the greater its return force for smooth action and moderated stress
- The patented internal line limiter is made of 2500 lb. test nylon webbing. Line snubber's outer sheath is 3500 lb. test UV resistant tubular nylon webbing
- Shockles are strong, but they need to be rigged inline so they never bear the full load alone. 6" - 12" (15-30 cm) of slack is recommended.
- Line Snubber has a maximum stretch of 16" (40 cm).
- The slack line may be wrapped around Line Snubber to neaten it up.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh